Best softwares to keep your PC healthy
Your body needs to stay fit and healthy if you want to go about doing the things you need to do and the things that you want to do. So for this, am sure you take up all sorts of ways to stay healthy, be it eating healthy or exercising. Similarly, your PC that you use for the ample amount of task or entertainment, you are required to keep it fit and running to do what it has to. To do this, there are a variety of options to do so. There is some software that you might not even be aware of or may not know much about it. To help you decide on the software that is best for your PC to keep it at its peak and without breaking the operating system- is a list that contains the best software available.
- Anti-virus: An Anti-virus is a must in a Pc so that it is protected from the number of threats such as viruses, spyware, malware, etc. Some of the Best anti-viruses that are available are Bit Defender, Kaspersky, AVG Anti-Virus, Norton Internet Security, Aviara.
- Ccleaner: Even though we are cautious, a lot of junk files manage to creep into the PC. So this leads to a lot of files on the PC that are not at all necessary which ends up affecting the PC’s performance. CCleaner helps the PC by cleaning up temporary data, unused files and settings that are not necessary from the PC.
- Razer Cortex: This software is especially for those who like gaming on their PC. Razor Cortex optimises the PC by clearing out some memory, defrags the system, turns of the unnecessary processes and thus making the PC run smoother for the game and providing a smooth visual as well.
- Revo Uninstaller: Uninstalling programs that you don’t use is a good way to enhance the PC’s working, but sometimes when we uninstall, some pieces stay behind. Revo Uninstaller takes it to the next step and diminishes every trace of the program that is not required.
- Malware Bytes: Malware slows down the performance of the PC and can disrupt your flow while you are working on the PC. This software runs a scan on your PC and picks out on what is affecting the PC. Treating the malware can get your PC to working smoothly again.
- Space Sniffer: Sometimes there are files in the PC that take up a lot of space, and you don’t even know about it. This software sees what is taking up space on the disk, scans and analyses space in the drive.
- Drive Booster 3 Free: This software is a tool made for those that game. It is easy to install and use, and it enables the user to find the right driver for the audio chip, GPU, the network chip, the mouse, printer, etc. This software boosts the gaming experience.